Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Product 3

Product: Gravy Powder
Brand: Bistro
Cost: 80p
Origin: U.K

During my first year here, I discovered the many types of instant gravy granules and powder available on the supermarket shelves. I saw my flatmates using them and decided to try it out in 2nd Year. I bought the gravy GRANULES instead of the powder one, and it was not too bad. That was the onion gravy granules I think. I also bought the white sauce granules or parsley granules. That wasn't too bad either.

However, THIS was BAD. It was such a disappointment! I bought powdered form this year thinking that perhaps I can sprinkle some into food and it would be mixed better. It was a HUGE mistake. The flavour is not nice, the taste is bad, it tasted fake and chemical-ed....I don't know how else can I describe this.

Suffice to say:
Good bites: NONE
Bad bites: everything else
Overall score: 1 out of 10


the '1' is markah kasihan/kesian i.e pity mark

2 comments:

Way Siong said...

lol! reminds me of the time when i was cooking.. I'm glad my kitchen's open.. no more cooking for me!

Anonymous said...

haha! kitchen's open? meaning? what have you been cooking? i've always wanted to taste your cooking!