Thursday, November 23, 2006

bubbles..hilltops..mountains..stumps

ShuLy - a country BuMpKiN - who spread her wings to the skyscraping city - and has now landed somewhere in between...

What a day it has been!
I got up feeling all odd and weird (say, are those two synonyms? it would mean that i'm repeating myself then. Not good for vocab, but well, it gets the point across - or at least, I hope!) ..ah, back to the morning blues. Yeah, I woke up before my alarm went off. Thus feeling rather tiredly awake. Went for Welsh classes....which was pretty much alright - ignoring my laziness to revise and the upcoming exam. =(

Exactly after noon, I went to get my errands done. Task 1 marked. Task 2 - didn't have the patience to wait. In town, Task No. 3 had quite a disappointing conclusion. Task No 4 was done too though not fruitful. Oh, in between 3 and 4, it poured! Thankfully, not for long. either that or i took too long for task 4. Task 5 took up quite some time and half completed. Task 6: OVERdone!

I'm wondering if I should just buy what I want or to dwell upon it for ages and then buy. The difference is - Cost of a pound difference = 1 hour, and perhaps a little satisfaction.

On my way back, the weather was playing tricks on me again. But being a master of tricks (or so i wish i were), it didn't outplay me. Somehow, it would rain after I've entered the shop and stop when I step out. And mind you, i wasn't in there for hours longg kays!!..just for a few minutes..10 at most! Okay..then, i walked back. A gust of wind brought heavy rain droplets. I hasten my pace. Then, it stopped again. Came back, munched on a bag of crips..and went off for an appointment...

Stoped by at a shop while walking back..and while queuing up along the till, it started to POUR! gosh. ducks and geese, horses and cows! But then, after paying up, i stepped out of the shop unscathed by any water molecules! cool huh. i'm starting to feel like i'm in the Matrix!

And so, i trot-a-long back home..to a voice i longed to hear, a good meal, kitchen-chat interspersed with bursts of laughters and a yummi-licious dessert!

My meal of the day: Herbal Chiken Porridge. =) a.k.a BaByFooD~!!! *_*


ooh, ooh...and, i was asked if i was below....18!!! yes!!! 18!!! not even 21!!!! LOL. i looked like...*16*~! sweeeeeeeeettttt~!

Here's a small fraction of my Shopping Cart:






























H.A.P.P.I.E~!!!!

=D

2 comments:

Luke said...

a very colourful day it would seem like..:)

ShuLy said...

i should add: "landed somewhere in between"...by choice