Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's the Weekend!

Yes, this is going to be a jottings-of-the-day entree

Friday...*gasp* The weekend shadow creeps up as time passes by.

My friday has been academically unproductive.

Midnight:
- Chatting. apa lagi. LoL. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Like, until 4.45AM. =) I liked the voice I heard through my costly phone. =)

9.20AM:
oh noo...10:00AM class..rush rush~!
Class was horrible. Data handling. those who sat next to me would know why.

12.10pm:
*slaps forehead* horrible tutorial. Ever since I was aware of my surroundings, I had known that I am destined to be unlucky. Unlucky to be in this tutorial group (perhaps not), but definitely unlucky that those tutors were assigned to overlook my group.

1pm:
HOME!!! happie! I came home and opened my lappie straight away. Restarted it and got a movie running. Prior to that, threw in a couple of sausage puffs into the oven. Hehe, and guess wot, my first time 'burning' something since the term started! yippie! hehe, food was salvaged though. Thankfully, it was puffs. So, with a sharp knife in hand, a single stroke was all it took for me to slice the puffs and removed the burnt top. Twas my mistake. I was impatient. I used grill instead of oven. (My impatience resulted in another 'price to pay'. Read on..)

4:00pm:
After movie, eating and munching, I went off to meet G. It was at this hour that I realised that I had lost my umbrella. *sob*sob*sniff*sniff*. i really....*sigh*. I left it in the stupiak law building yesterday after Welsh classes. (#$%&! me and anything with those 3 letter arranged together have a bitter relationship. It is a known fact.) Argh. I came back complaining to Kangkung with his friend present. I didn't feel bitter at all despite eventually knowing that that friend was reading law. big deal*snorts* This is a true case of 'sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga' as that very same Thursday, I missed a very (read: VERY) important and crucial appointment. It was something that would have made me knock my head on the wall. OK, it did. And if that's not bad enough, I now realised that I missed the switching on of Cardiff Christmas Lights!!!!!!!! damn. I wanted to go as I did have quite a blast last year. It was sure to be packed, but that's the atmosphere that I would so love to experience again. Sigh*..and urgh. (If L was here, it would have been wonderful to see the lights and all..)
Okay, WINTER WONDERLAND is officially OPEN peeps!

7:00PM:
came back, cooked and ate. Ate too much cabbage. Now, why was I so greedy?!?! I was hungry..and I guess I was too lazy to cook meaty dishes. That said, serves me right for walloping up all my lamb stew for lunch, made yesterday, meant for dinner. Then, as usual, biscuit-ing came along. DO NOT buy Lidl's biscuits. Not only it is inedible, it is also indigestible (even the digestives!)..but the worse has yet to be told....it promotes reflux!!!!! *urgh*

10.30PM:
M asked if I had anything sinful stored up. (*aduih*..but, *hehe* as well..shows that i'm the person to go to for sinful/comfort food! =D) Anyway, that triggered me to make something for her. Wanted to make brownies..or crumble...but..wanted to be adventurous. Tried something new. *giggles* Yeah, I'm the type who likes to try out new stuff without perfecting the art..unless it's somehing that I find worth doing; and I should mention, I do like to perfect the art, if the simplified and modified version come out good. =) Whilst the 'sin' was in the oven, i scurried off to shower. the boiler had turned off..and the water, icy cold!!..but i had to bathe. Had a workout in the evening. Came out of the shower not feeling that cold due to exercise and moving about, but the numbness was felt. I'd say for certain that had my hair been slightly shorter it would have stood straight stiff from the roots!

1130pm:
Indulgence...!! impatience caused it to be a wee-bit darker than it should be though.. *giggles*

Midnight:
oopsies, i woke Master Sleek up from his slumber! *_* sowrie

No comments: