Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yes, it's saturday

and reason why i'm blogging away is because there's so much to do yet i simply feel like stoning. I have a housemate who looks forward to doing loads of things over the weekend..and he complains if he has nothing to do..despite the fact that he has been working from AM to PM on weekdays! As for me, I just feel like doing absolutely nothing. just to rest, relax and chill. But that said, perhaps it's because of this tranquility and stillness I'm experiencing that's making my life so dull..so dull to the extent of me stoning and degrading..and deteriorating.

There used to be so much life, vigour and zest...

~tracing my old steps...














Of a few similarities..puzzling thing mind and body is..the world yet to be discovered~
*shuly wants to go globetrotting..*













My piggy and ducky's wedding photo..with apples and oranges as flower-fruits~ keke*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha: i also damn malas to do anything: how unproductive the day has been....*sighz* and hey...ston-ing is my terminology! HakCiptaTerpelihara@LiempehH!

ShuLy said...

err..no it's not.

monkticon said...

my terms is Batu-ing...muahhaha~

ShuLy said...

hee hee* yes yes...batu-ing. sek-tau-ing aso. =P

Anonymous said...

err....