Monday, November 06, 2006

Nottingham Games















It's 6am now...and I am having a class at 9 am. I didn't sleep the whole morning. Should I be worried? I think so...

Perhaps it's because I have had short sleeps during my journey back from Notts..and perhaps it is also due to the flow of emotions rushing thru me..

It has been quite a weekend..something that I certainly do hope to be able to do more frequent and for a longer time..

I was really anticipating for my trip there..the journey was not very pleasant though. I suffered from bus-sickness. I skipped lunch and had to force myself to eat some dinner.

I had a very pleasant surprise upon arrival....a good friend whom I thought wouldn't be there appeared!!! =D am really pleased that all of us could meet up. Thanks Vien, from the bottom of my heart for being so accommodating...it was indeed great to meet up with you..and catching up on times - though i think we could have done more and a better job!

I have also made a few new friends...and thoroughly enjoyed their hospitality and warmth (despite the freezing temperature). Thank you for such a wonderful time!

I didn't wander around a lot during the games. I was almost around the same area..for a very apparent reason, and the main one.=) congrats L~ ;)..and thank you.




The campus is rather lovely...saw this pretty little garden..




Sunglow~










note: this post of mine is rather sloppy compared to the actual feeling..it has to be cuz of the time of entry.

I sure do miss badminton..if only i could play on a somewhat higher level...

No comments: