Saturday, November 11, 2006

The perks of cholesterol~ *bliss*

Since I came here, I don't think I have ever..EVER eaten prawns. So, the perks of cholesterol for this seafood-fanatico me on this *blissful* day was simply heavenly...~!! Gosh, I really don't want to imagine the evilllll consequences of the suddenly taking SO MUCH prawns after an absence of 15 months!






2nd round..

More prawns!



















King Prawns!!!!






me and WiLs


ZLi and WiLs











- the spare ribs was good
- fried wanton: not too bad
- fried drummets: ok-ok
- spring rolls: below average
- satay-something with peanut sauce: not very good
- tom yam soup: ok
- stir fried veggies: acceptable
- lemon chicken: very disappointing
- thai style chicken: rather disappointing
- their "special" fried rice: a calamity


..i should have taken photos of the other dishes, but i was too busy indulging on the food. *blek*

2 comments:

monkticon said...

i lurveee prawnss....hehehe

ShuLy said...

eee..yay yay! so we got mamam banyak-banyak prawns when i get back kayss...*SMILES!* ~huggies muggies~