Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1 AM

I've just finished a whole tub of Haagen-Dazs cookies & cream~!!!!!!! *gasp* Ben & Jerry is still better. I should stop this binging...and put my new year resolution of eating healthily to execution.

So, here I am, blogging again despite having a lot of work which I am simply procrastinating. Talk about NEVER learning from mistakes. I was thinking of getting an early rest and kick start tomorrow afresh. But...I feel sick now after eating so much. =/

In continuation of the holidays...well, this entry is kinda like for my own jottings because I haven't had time to write it down proper, and I really don't know when will I do that. Feeling lazy. Perhaps when I am triggered and inspired for creative writing, I will start.

The journey from Nice to Toulouse was ok-ok. It took a good long 5 hours. It was all-right because of the good company. =) We wandered around Toulouse the next day...and for the next few days it was Montsegur - Puilaurens - Cucugnan - Carcassonne - Albi - Cordes Sur Ciel.

It was a castle and petite towns adventour (pun intended)..with meals in between of course! I would say that the most memorable one would be the buffet cold platter. hee hee. But it was rather pricey...no thanks to some form of misunderstanding. Ah well, and so, in those few days, we had roast poulet, Cassoulet (a Languedoc stew made with duck, pork sausage and haricot beans), a range of Jambon (again!), more Foie gras de canard, Soupe a l'oignon gratinee (a typical local onion soup - apparently very "Parisian" though we weren't in Paris), Chevreuil (venision), Escargots (sea-kind), Sanglier (wild boar) and Glace for my dessert!!! =D ...ah, there's this noteworthy 'dessert' - Fromage de chevre - ordered by him!!! omggg..it was soo smelly!! i wonder how he could gobble the whole thing down!!! it's goat's cheese mind you! and it smelt like..ewwwwwwwww...!! ..and for DESSERT?!?!!? *_* Blue cheese (Stilton) is waaay much better. *giggles* but, respekkk ah. For daring to order (despite me giving a small sample from the main meal) and being sporty enough. ;)

Then, it was off to the city of ...

No comments: