Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3 weeks wonder..

After reading weikang's blog, I realised that I am such a lazy person! even blogging. And yeah, despite remembering weikang means remembering "always maintain your individuality", there are some things where good values and practices deserve following. Imitation is the sincerest form of admiration. =) Hence, starting from this blog would be a complete (hopefully) caption of my break..with bits and pieces edited. hee hee.

I moved around in Cardiff on the first weekend of term break. On Friday itself after class, we went to Cardiff Bay. On Saturday, we went to St. Fagans. Both were enjoyed very much. It was much colder in these two places compared to this small city itself. The wind blew strongly at the bay, but I suppose that it's nothing new since the weather here is quite rubbish.

On Sunday, we departed to London and spent a couple of days there. I would say that I now know central London quite well, especially where the circle line (underground/tube) runs! Something like the stations Kelana Jaya, followed by Taman Bahagia, then something-Jaya. hehe. Vaguely, and roughly.

I went to Picadilly, Regent St, Trafalgar Sq, Mayfair area, etc. Y'know, those places that were "trampled" on playing Monopoly. =D It would have taken more days to see London, but due to lack of time, I only managed to hit the hotspots.

Amongst the places were:




Tower Bridge



Big Ben, Millennium Eye, River Thames





Albert Memorial & Royal Albert Hall



Kensington Gardens and it's vicinity, which includes Hyde Park and Green Park

..to be continued

2 comments:

jw said...

i thought its tmn paramount first before asia jaya? :P

ShuLy said...

haha~!! oh yeah..perhaps. oopsies. =P evidently, unless i risk getting lost, i still need a guidebook