Sunday, December 06, 2009

Hyped over and out!

Ok, here's what we're gonna do when I get back!

WK: If u cannot come out, I will bring a bucket of KFC for the two of us. My bike's tyre punctured..so "SFC" might have to do. Will see.

Alan + WK: If Alan is around, I hope he still has some booze! If not, I'll go hunt for some good ones and u guys can come over and gather at my place!

Lav: We rock! No plans needed. Haha!

CS and co.: Yum Cha sometime? Sorry man, Man Utd game is a bit too rushed! Looking fwd for AE tho! =D

Maha: Will cook up some really saucy stuff in line with our latest conversation themes! HAHAHHAA!!

ZLi: Hope u've booked the courts! If not, lemme know!

G,A,N et al.: Card/board games all aboard!

RR: Coffee + cake and everything sinful! ..cuz we're too angelic ;)

A: A chill-out meal perhaps?

Everyone: Pubs, Rooms, Pillows!..ICE SKATING??!

Side note:
I have so much to learn in life, so much to catch up on, so much to experience.. I yearn for the opportunity. Sigh.

2 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Hey lady! I think u wrote a very interesting entry (especially the 2nd paragraph) but you could probably end it with a more positive tone?

Ideally we should do a 'kfc outlets crawl' but too bad we have only 1 kfc outlet in the city centre. =P

So, see you back in cardiff!

ShuLy said...

How to end with more positive tone? We write stating the most important bits first! Haha. The latter was a contingency.

Should end with: "No matter what!"?! then huh. =P ie..if i can't go out to get KFC, I'll get WK to do so! hahaha! =D

See you soon my lovely!!!