Friday, December 18, 2009

Title-less

To those of you interested in finding out what others are up to in their lives, and particularly mine - since you're at my blog's page! :

1. Its been freezing cold!
2. Week's been awesome! And STILL ongoing.
3. A tinge of fear for enjoyment did not equate work.
4. Can't wait for the postman to come by! =D - if u're close with me, you'll know how much I ADORE mail. And i'm expecting one! *happyness*
5. Becoming more impromptu with life.
6. Books! Not a reader, but has quite a few in line.
7. Procrastination of what needs to be done vs what I chose to do. =P
8. Never been so excited over life in such a distance.
9. A trace of the diminishing, because I am only human
10. I'd love a smile from you who's reading.

i wanna kiss all my friends!

No comments: